2 Post Battle Deck and Spare Parts
Our products are made in the safest environment possible, with the safest materials available. Comp Lyfe decks are durable and made to endure!
- BD #24 - Our 2 Post Battle Deck (Silver/Raw Titanium Post Screws). Assembled with a Silver Squonk Post as a bonus for easy conversion! Squonk BF Pin sold separately. Compatible with ALL 24mm Comp Lyfe Caps.
- BD #2 - Our 2 Post Battle Deck (Silver/Anodized Titanium Post Screws). Assembled with a Silver Squonk Post as a bonus for easy conversion! Squonk BF Pin sold separately. Compatible with ALL 22mm Comp Lyfe Caps. Choice of Silver or Brass Post.
Manufactured in an ISO Certified medical grade facility with ISO 9001:2008 certification. FDA registered.
Medical Grade Titanium: Ti 6AL 4V
Available Spare Parts:
- Post Insulator (top insulator for positive post)
- Donut Insulator (bottom insulator for 510 pin)
- Silver Post
- Copper Post
- Silver 510 Pin
- Copper 510 Pin
- Silver 510 Pin for Box Mod (shorter pin)
Disclaimer: The silver 510 pin for a box mod is ONLY to be used on Battle Decks when installed on a regulated box mod. DO NOT USE ON A HYBRID MECHANICAL MOD. Comp Lyfe will not be held liable if you install this pin on a Battle Deck, use it with a mechanical mod, and short the battery.
DISCLAIMER: Titanium is one of the strongest metals you can make screws out of. Just because our screws have a large area to put a large screwdriver, we recommend you use a smaller screwdriver so you don't break the screw. With that being said, if you use a large screwdriver and break the screw- this is not covered by our manufacturers warranty (under this type of pressure- any metal screw would break). Bottom screw is supposed to fit snug- not tightened down with a screwdriver. The screw is not meant to be flush, it's meant to protrude out for safety. If you break this screw, it is not covered under warranty.
Manufactured in the United States.
MSRP: BD#2 $100-silver , $85-copper / BD#24 $100