Battlefield | Tubes + Caps
The Comp Lyfe Battlefield | 18650
- Uniquely machined 24mm tube
- Fixed 510 hybrid top machined into the tube for enhanced conductivity
- 4 vent holes
- Recessed button your tube will rest on the housing instead of the bottom
- Peak insulator for battery safety
- Button uses magnets option to upgrade to other magnet strengths
The Comp Lyfe Battlefield Mini | 18350
We're taking it back with our limited edition 18350 Mini Series!
- Batteries: We recommend the black + yellow Aspire 18350 1300 MAH batteries | Available through our site HERE
- Build: We recommend 28g dual parallels, 6 wraps around a 3mm diameter
- Resistance: The range to stay within is a 0.3 to a 0.4 ohm build
The Comp Lyfe Battlefield Cap
- Uniquely machined 22mm cap, made to be used with all 20mm Battle Decks (2post + 3post)
- Sits flush with all Comp Lyfe Battlefield tubes
- Not compatible with the BD#24 deck
______ ______ ______
Matte Black Bearded Skull Setup | 18650
- Matte black Battlefield (aluminum underneath) with Bearded Skull logo on the tube.
- Raw titanium Battlefield cap with brass Battle Deck and grey acrylic drip tip.
- Smooth matte black low rider housing (brass underneath) with brass Collector Series button and copper contact.
Anodized Titanium Setup | 18650 (see description)
- Anodized titanium Battlefield with a couple very faint dings on the tube.
- Matching anodized Battlefield cap with brass Battle Deck and brass mini drip tip.
- Smooth brass low rider housing with brass Collector Series button and copper contact.
Matte Black | 18650 (see description)
- This has a very faint atty swirl on the top. Nothing you'll see once assembled with a deck and cap!
Comp Lyfe Limited Lifetime Warranty: Applies to manufacturers defects only. This does not include normal wear and tear, cross-threading, broken magnets, abuse, loss or theft. If you have a question about our warranty policy (or you need to submit a claim) please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cloned Comp Lyfe items are not valid under warranty. Please do not post on social media if you have an issue and expect your problem to be solved immediately. Refer to the bottom of our website for more information.